ईसाई धर्म का आधार | भारतीय संस्कृति | Basics of Christianity :
Christianity in general, is the religion of those who believe in Christ as revelation of God. It originated within Judaism in Palestine. As against the beliefs of the Jews, it held that the Messiah had appeared in person as Jesus of Nazareth. So Christianity revolves round the life and message of Jesus Christ. Basics of Christianity | ईसाई धर्म का आधार | Indian Culture
In Christ, God is said to have been revealed in human terms. Christ the Redeemer forgives the sins of man.
It speaks fatherhood of God and brotherhood of man. It preaches love and humanity. Christ’s resurrection reveals that death is not final and that life has a higher value. Man’s true destination is to conquer and overcome the obstacles of evil, sin, temptation etc. and to live eternally in union with God. “The Sermon on the Mount” conveys the moral preaching of Christianity. Basics of Christianity | ईसाई धर्म का आधार | Indian Culture
- Blessed are the pure in spirit, for their’s is the kingdom of Heaven.
- Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
- Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
- Blessed are they who hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled.
- Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
- Blessed are the peace-makers, for they shall be called the children of God.
- Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
- Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Basics of Christianity | ईसाई धर्म का आधार | Indian Culture
Facebook page : Click here